Trick or Toad Trick or Toad

You Bastard!

You really fucked me up with that little Scream tid-bit, you asshole! HAHA, Nice job!

B R E A K I T B R E A K I T

Outstanding, in every aspect possible!

That was the most amazing version of break-it, I've ever played. I was so impressed! Excellent job. And, by the way, what impressed me the most, was the sound effects, where, if the ball continued to bounce without hitting the bar on the bottom, the tone of the bounce noise got higher with each hit. Amazing. Keep up the outstanding work!

Element Saga Chapter 4 Element Saga Chapter 4

Terrible!

I played it for 2 seconds and I hate it! The controls suck!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

OH MY GOD! (OMG- hehe)

That was SO COOL! You are awesome! I loved it! It just had an awesome feel. Personally, I thought the best part was the CREDITS o.0. Lol, anyway, listen man, if you ever need help with something, Flash, Website, I'd be glad to help..after all..I'm fluent with...

PHP, MySQL, Some JavaScript, Actionscript, Flash..etc. (CSS & HTML).

Again, awesome.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I added you to aim. Maybe il need some help with scripting once :)

Thanks for the 10!

My Health Project My Health Project

Excellent

This is really good for a health project. I'm seeing some potential in you that I haven't seen since James Farr's xombie.

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

?

It doesn't work.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

In what way? If, like most people, you thought you were supposed to be defending the castle, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. You have to buy an army by clicking on the names of the units in the Pre-Battle screen and then deploying them against the castle afterwards.

Rain of balls Rain of balls

Awsome Game!

This game rocks! No, it doesn't have the most amazing graphics in the world, but who gives a fuck, surely not I! It's very original, and fun, addicting too. Great work, this game is "kick-ass"!

Funny Junk #2 Funny Junk #2

Awsome!

That was really cool! And, believe it or not, it worked!

Project-X Project-X

Real Nice!

That was excellent! Awsome job! I loved it! You animated things close and far at the perfect times, and it was all just so well put together, awsome awsome job! Keep up the good work!

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

AHH That was Great!

That was so much fun! I mawde joo dance boy!