Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

NSFW?

How isn't this safe for work? Moreover, this was lame, not funny, and poorly animated.

GG - The Gost of You GG - The Gost of You

Lord

That 1 is for the song. Usually I'd say the song doesn't fit the movie, but that movie was so garbage, and worthless, and horrible, that the movie didn't fit the song. So, congratulations, you just ruined an amazing song.

Pain... Pain...

Ok..

You spelt Separation wrong.

Surface Surface

10, 10, 10!!

Excellent work. All graphics aside, this story is just genious. I love it. Have you the two of you ever considered become writers/directors?

Random Acts Random Acts

Dude, I love you!

You are amazing. I saw all of your other movies a few months back, and was in awe. You are the best.

Gooberstory Gooberstory

Uh..

Is the message, don't blame the 7 eleven workers for the moth in your coke, it could have been nature?

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Wonderful!

That was wonderful. It was a bit strange, but terribly proffesional, and put me in a wierd mood while watching it. That said, it's nice to know that we have two amazing artists, who aren't obnoxious assholes, on the site, you, and James Farr. Anyway, good day to you!

MMZ - The Last Cataclysm MMZ - The Last Cataclysm

Awesome!

Damn man, generally speaking, I dispise sprite movies, but this, was, fucking, awesome. Good work man, keep it up!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

?

That wasn't funny, but good. Was link a mute in the first one? (I can't remember)

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Eh..

I agree with the review before me. It really wasn't funny. Don't get me wrong, the animation was good, as well as the realisticness (?), but it really wasn't funny. Therefore, the title should be blandly Halo situations.